Mer: Between yesterday and today, you had plans drawn up? Der: I've had the plans for months. Between yesterday and today, I decided to share them with you. Mer: Why? Derek looks at her. Der: So nothing’s changed. Everything is exactly the same as it was. Mer: No, It's — It's a lot. – Its a lot and it's really fast and – Der: I’m trying to take the next step. Mer: Derek. There are about a hundred steps between where we are and our dream house. They’ll be fun steps. They’ll be sexy steps. And we’ll try not to fall down them. together. Okay? Meredith kisses him quickly and walks away.
Nurses’ station – night Derek approaches Rose at the nurses’ station. Der: Do you want to have dinner with me tonight? Rose looks up, surprised Rose: I thought you weren’t free. Der: Turns out I am. And I want to go out with you tonight. Do you want to go out with me? Rose can see the conflict in his eyes, but can't resist saying... Rose: That’d be nice.
|